The new Airstream International 25IB combines elegant American style with European technology in an exciting new floor plan concept.
You will experience the feeling of space with which you can enjoy almost 17 square meters of living space. Light surfaces in warm brown and beige wood tones in combination with a woven vinyl floor create a luxurious and feel-good ambience.
An absolute novelty is the island bed arranged transversely in the center of the vehicle, accessible from both sides.
A sophisticated technology allows you to electrically recline the bed in a comfortable way to increase the daytime space. In addition, the headboard can be configured at the touch of a button, thus transforming the bed into a sofa bed. The large LCD at the front of the bed can be electrically stored in the wardrobe.
The circular seating area framed by panoramic windows in the bow invites to linger and relax together and offers enough space for 4-6 people.
By lowering the table, the seating area can be converted into a bed 2.18 m long and 1.45 m wide. The large kitchenette comes standard with a Corian worktop with a large stainless steel sink, a three-burner stove / oven combination and a large fridge with vertical freezer compartment.
Dishes and kitchen utensils can be stored safely and neatly in one of the many drawers and cupboards.
The large bathroom is located in the back. It offers a 70 cm x 74 cm shower cubicle, a washbasin with a large storage compartment and is equipped with a ceramic toilet. The water supply is ensured for several days by a fresh water tank with a volume of 104 liters and a gray water tank with a capacity of 121 liters. The environment and the wide range of standard equipment make the International 25Ib the most luxurious Caravan on the market.
- External features
- Internal features
- Safety and security
- Hand-riveted aluminum bodyshell, timeless iconic design
- Rounded aerodynamic shape for superior towing performance
- Aluminum panels with transparent fluoropolymer coating inside and out
- Semi-monocoque superstructure entirely in aluminum
- Airstream welded extruded aluminum frames made by hand
- Colored tempered windows with double snap closure system
- One-piece custom-made entrance door 0,66 m, customized with cast iron window and hinges
- ZipDee® patio awning
- Fixed entrance step in aluminum "Thule"
- European specification chassis with touch brakes and insulated floor
- Thermal barrier protection between inside and outside
- White aluminum roof to reduce the temperature
- Use of portal windows to optimize natural light
- Front stone guard in stainless steel
- Chromed waistline and shoe with insert
- Rear bumper in polished aluminum
- Rear license plate holder with light
- Cast aluminum rear light housings
- Front and rear handles in stainless steel
- Door handle in aluminum
- LED entrance door light
- Hand made aluminum mosquito net
- LPG gas storage cabinet in aluminum
- 15 "alloy wheels
- Spare wheel and tire including lower wheel holder
- Battery box for external access with removable tray with provision for 2 leisure batteries
- External access locker under the bed with checkerboard floor covering under the bed
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Connection point for outdoor barbecue
- Interior walls and ceiling in aluminum complete
- Panoramic front and rear windows
- Italian interior furniture Lite-Ply laminated and handmade
- Elegant Corian® work surfaces with relief grooves
- Choice of "Americana" or "Manhattan" leather upholstery schemes
- Individually designed seating with comfort and functionality in mind
- Contemporary carpet for living room
- Duvalay Duvalite mattress with lightweight memory foam technology
- Fully adjustable table with telescopic leg for use with bed makeup
- Heki skylights used in the front and rear
- Oceanair Railshade blinds the side windows
- Seamless vinyl flooring
- Low-energy LED interior lighting
- Ceiling lockers with LED accent lighting
- Directional LED lights / courtesy lights
- Back ventilation cards
- Swing bathroom door with frosted window
- Corian® kitchen worktop with Franke stainless steel sink under the counter and Corian® lid
- Corian® bathroom top with integral Corian® bathtub
Safety and security
- Stabilized tow bar
- Fire alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Labels with CRiS identification number on frame for windows and caravans
- Deadbolt key locking system
- ALDE central heating and water heating with LCD touchscreen control with daily programming
- Dometic 3-burner hob with separate oven and grill
- Dometic CK150 extractor above the stove / li>
- Sargent EC500 power supply with touchscreen control panel
- Dometic 110 liter refrigerator with removable 12 liter freezer compartment (Missouri)
- Dometic 190-liter refrigerator with 35-liter freezer compartment (Yukon and Colorado)
- 45 liter fresh water tank on board
- Radio / CD / MP3 player with audio input and Bluetooth functionality.
- Audio speakers built into the roof lockers
- Lounge TV station with 230V, 12V sockets and antenna
- Bedroom TV station with 12V socket and air vent in the bedroom
- 570 state directional antenna
- Adjustable cutlery tray
- Centrally heated stainless steel bathroom radiator (Yukon and Colorado only)
- Bathroom accessories in brushed steel (specific model)
- Ecocamel shower head
- 12 V ventilation fan
- Thetford C260 Toilet with electronic flushing
- Prepared for air conditioning unit
- Predisposition for roof mounted solar panel
- Ready for roof-mounted satellite dish (Yukon and Colorado)
- Airstream branded entrance mat
- 12V "Jaeger" 12v car connector
Running order (MRO) includes:
1. The bulk of the empty caravan provided, including loose items such as connecting cable, kit bag, manuals etc
2. 19.8 kg weight for LPG
3. Weight of 35 kg for the water in the fresh water tank.
4. Weight of 8.4 kg of water in the water heater.
Personal effects are based on the number of beds and the length of the caravan and include a 20kg allowance for a leisure battery.
The Technical Maximum Permitted Mass (MTPLM) is the maximum permissible mass when the caravan is fully loaded.
ATTENTION: in no case must the MTPLM be exceeded
The masses are calculated in accordance with the EU regulation 1230/2012 and the code of conduct NCC 304.
The dimensions and weights indicated are approximate due to slight variations in suspension ride heights, load conditions and tire pressures. Customers should check the actual dimensions of their touring caravan before committing to anything that could be affected by this size
Note: any dealer adaptation option will reduce the overall payload available to the user of the caravan. If an additional payload is required, MTPLM can be upgraded at the upper limit.
For more information, contact us.
Here are our references to contact us and to request information to enter the world of Airstream
80133 Napoli (Registered office)
Via Santa Brigida, 51
Tel: +39 081 186 000 33
80125 Napoli (Showroom)
Via Raffaele Ruggiero, 275 - Presso Il Cavaliere Country Club - Località Agnano - 80125 Napoli
Tel: +39 081 186 000 33
52044 Cortona (Showroom)
Località Vallone 34/P
Tel: 339 540 69 06